Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tim Holtz Tag for June

Hi Everyone.  If you are checking in to see if I managed to get the Tim Holtz tag for June done in time to post--I did with 30 (count them 30) seconds to spare.  Whew! my heart is still racing.  Next month, I swear I'm not doing this AGAIN....


I'm dedicating this tag to my friends Joanne and Terri, the other two-thirds of the Tres Loonies. As you can see, the tag reads "3 Friends Embrace Imperfections." We do; and we have a blast in the process!

The image of the photograph was downloaded from a nifty new site I discovered: The Graphic Fairy. You can get to the link by clicking HERE

I printed the graphic on my HP LaserJet printer in greyscale. I followed most of the directions on Tim's site, but for the life of me I could not find my Tattered Rose Distress Stain. Also, it appears I own all of the Tim Holtz embellishments known to crafters, except for the Muse Tokens. I decided the tag was too busy to put a pin nib, so I left it off. 

Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment