Thursday, May 24, 2012

Olde Curiosity Shoppe Pop Up Bird Cage Card

Guess what; I did another pop up card.  You might remember I made one for a challenge in March.  This one is the Bird Cage pop up that Karen Burniston featured in her videos.  I got my inspiration and some very good instructions on how to construct the bird cage from Karen.  To view the videos, follow the link HERE


The following pictures are of the birthday card I gave to my friend Tanya, who owns Stamper's Ink.  See the side bar for a link to her store.  In addition to Karen (mentioned above), Tanya is responsible for some of the skills I've learned in order to do a card like this.  I'm very fortunate to have some excellent and patient teachers in our local craft stores!


 View of front cover.
 The pop up view.
 When pigs fly!
 Birds eye view.
 View of back cover.
Close up of flowers on front cover.


I still have several April and May birthdays to do; then I need to start on the June birthdays.  I can't believe it is almost time to start the mad dash to finish the Tim Holtz tag.  Midnight May 31 is a week away.  Yiikes!  I'd better post this and get to work. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment