Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tim Holtz Submission for September - Not A Tag

Hello All.
Long time between posts, or so I've been told by several people including my brother.  I just keep referring them to the side bar where I put the disclaimer about not updating this blog regularly.  And now that stupid song "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" is stuck in my head.  Don't ask.  My mind works in strange ways and if I explained it, I'd have to pay your therapy bills!

Anyway, I'm sharing my submission for this month's Tim Holtz tag.  In the interest of efficiency, I did a birthday card for a friend of mine in the style of the tag instead of doing a tag this month.  Since Clint's birthday was the first of the month, I'm a little late--thus the belated message coming out of the typewriter.




I have lots more to share, but since it is late and I have an early class tomorrow, I'll be back another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment